If you need a new opening in your concrete or brick walls, or if you want existing concrete or asphalt modified, then Saw Jockey Concrete Cutting can help! We are committed to giving our customers excellent quality work in a timely fashion at a reasonable price.
Here are some of the common concrete cutting services we provide our residential customers:
- Extend existing windows to meet current egress codes and let more light in
- Drill new holes for dryer and fan vents
- Create access for heating and cooling vents
- Open your slab so you can move/add new plumbing
- Remove trip hazards in your driveway, sidewalk or patios
- Cut a door or window opening in a concrete wall
- Add drainage openings to a concrete wall or slab
- Saw joints in new concrete to control cracking or to create a custom look
- Widen your driveway approach to accommodate a driveway expansion/RV pad
If you have something in mind that is not listed above, please contact us.